Saturday, September 23, 2006

Amelia & Euan...UK wedding

What can I say and how lucky I was to capture these two on their wedding day. It was a great honor to be apart of such a great day.Gosh these two were so in love it was great. And so was the beautiful weather we got for the day.Ok just started going through the hundreds of images from their wedding...boy how can I pick?!?! So no doubt there will be two parts as I have only just started and I am sure I will find some more favs as I go along (as I did promise Amelia's dad that I would post some this weekend for him). This is the beautiful detail on her sleeve of the gown. Oh and a big thank you to Helen who came out and assisted me too!!





This is them walking into the reception through the cobblestone streets in Cambridge.



see what I mean with this hall and being something out of Harry Potter movie.



This one is the bridal dance and then it all broke out as you can see from below! man could these guys dance! (Helen got the one from the top while I was down on the floor..the joys of 2 photographers..a must I say)

So as I said there will be more to follow soon.

No comments: