Saturday, April 28, 2007

Renai & Brant's wedding part 1

I am going to have to do this wedding in 2 parts as I didnt get a chance to finish and resize all the ones I wanted to post yet so I thought it best to at least make a start.
Now these 2 are great sports and were up for anything as I did a shoot with them a few months back for their engagement and plus I also photographed Brant's sisters wedding about 18 months ago, so hence these 2 had full faith in me (well I think they did hehe) and let me run with a few things ;) . So lets start at Renai's mums house where the girls got ready. Renai chose this amzing gown from "Judith Valente" and they also made the little flowers girls dress...and by the way what a doll she was too!
Well lets begin shall we......
and the doll of a flowergirl

loved this detail on the gown



oh yes there was a groom..hehe

last touch up before making the grand enterance


so there is part one, part 2 to follow....











1 comment:

-Matt said...

WOW

2, 3, 4 and 5 are absolutely STUNNING shots. I LOVE the color, everything about them.

I'll eagerly be awaiting part 2! These bride captures are fantastic!

Matt