Sunday, December 02, 2007

FLOWERS FLOWERS AND MORE FLOWERS!


A bit of a change of pace with this post. A couple of my brides have asked me ideas/images for flowers other than the famous bunch of roses..well since alot of brides here were having just that I thought I would take my search else where and make a calling to my fellow photographer friends world wide to share some of what is happening overseas in the flower department...so here are just a few to get the creative juices flowing girls. So dont be too scared to step outside the rose box ;)
Thanks goes to all the photographers who aloud me to post their images up on my blog!!





















































2 comments:

Polka Dot Bride said...

You've been tagged!
http://www.polkadotbride.com/wp/?p=456

DavidA said...

I know why brides have flowers now. Has nothing to do with the ancient idea of the aroma of flowers covering the bride,.... it's so Vanessa gets to become the best floral photographer... :-)
Well done. That's quite a brilliant array.
DavidA
http://akessonphotography.wordpress.com