Monday, May 08, 2006

Christine & Geoffrey

Still trying to catch up! This was the first wedding I had from my return after getting back from USA, and boy was I ready to go. I was so inspired from the US convention that I was eager to get straight back into it and what a wedding to do so! Christine had an amazing 3 gowns to wear on her wedding and each one of them stunning. And the location at Chateau Yering in the Yarra valley just worked out perfect.

Below is the 1st gown she wore for the tea ceremonies and look at the detail...
this was a 1st for me! They had the wedding cake outside by the ceremony location and then cut the cake after the ceremony. I so loved that idea.


I so love his face in this....makes me giggle each time I see it.

Seems Geoffrey got caught out again..at least he was having fun.

And how is this little doll...she was one of 2 flowergirls on the day.

Of course more of their wedding can be viewed on my site http://www.wildberry.com.au/wedding65.htm

No comments: