Sunday, July 02, 2006

Melinda & Sean in Fiji

OK where do I start with these two love birds?!?
This beautiful couple got married at the Outrigger on the Lagoon in Fiji, I was lucky enough to get flown over there to capture their special day for them. These guys live in Brisbane and booked me without even meeting me!!
So thanks guys I feel real honoured that you picked me!
Even though the day was not a perfect south pacific day (well rained)...but we werent going to let a little rain spoil the day and as you see below we made the best of it no problems. Chris and Kate from Uber Photography ( a great husband & wife team they will have some on their blog soon ( www.uberphotography.com.au) ... Chris took these next 2 as Kate and I were with Mel a couple bures away

hmmm dont kill me for putting this one up Mel...hehe

Doesnt she have the most amazing blue eyes!


I just love the look on her face as Sean is saying his vows to her..


Melinda brought over all these amazing umbrellas! I just loved all the cols


Having some fun playing in the wind...



And we have to have a kiss in there somewhere..

No comments: