Sunday, July 02, 2006

More of Viktoriya & Boyd







I promised more of this wedding and a little more about it....
Viktoriya & Boyd got married at Newman Chapel at Melbourne Uni and then on to the Park Hyatt for the reception. So with these 2 great locations I had alot to play with, but the light started to run out fast! However I must say that I really loved the uniqueness (is there such a word??!!) of her gown as it was really suitable for a Melbourne winter wedding (even though the weather was kind to us). Every detail was well thought out and there seemed to be no stone left unturned as there was alot of style and grace at this wedding with the details.
They had this amazing little flowergirl (her niece) that I swear was one of the most well behaved flowergirls I have ever come across and she had these wonderful blue eyes! (mind you so did Viktoriya). She was so sweet and did a great job all day long.

No comments: