Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Kellie & Keith's wedding!

I know I know a little late and I am sure your family and friends have been waiting for these! I found it very hard to try and select just a few as these guys had every detail down to a "T". Everything was in some form of shade of purple,from the signing pen to even Kellie's SLIPPERS! They opted to see each other prior to their late morning ceremony which gave a an amazing chance to put Kellie into a BATHTUB!! You go girl! OK I was making strange nosies of glee while I was taking them and was so glad there was not a video camera around at the time! Once the photos were taken we all headed of to an old beautiful hotel in Queenscliff to have the ceremony then everyone walked down the street to catch the train to the lunch reception! It was just amazing I had the best time and all the guests seem to be really enjoying themselves as well, as it was all a little different than your traditional style wedding...well enough chatter...here are just a few images..




















1 comment:

BW PHOTOGRAPHY said...

WOW! Absolutely beautiful! LOVE the first and second shot.