Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Anna & Anthony's wedding!!

OMG I have got these up! I know I am a bit behind...sorry guys! So enjoy this little teaser for now ;)
Anna & Anthony chose to see each other prior to the ceremony so they could go off, just the 2 of them and get some photos done. The ceremony and reception was at the glam Butleigh Wootton and it was a fab day. The bridesmaids dresses were so cute and I loved the devine flowers they had...nice pick Anna....
So there will be a part 2, (as you have no doubt read in prior posts) of the shoot we did in the city 2 days AFTER the wedding day...
..a little detail..(this was on Anna's dress..)

ok getting glam..doesnt always look glam..hehe


dont know what it is about this shot...hmmm but I just like it! maybe its too late at night who knows! LOL


this is the moment Anna graced the staircase to met Anthony prior to the ceremony..



and ....

oh toooo cute......


the flowers I was telling you about...

the bridesmaids off to the ceremony...


dont know if Anna will hate me for this 1..but I love her face in this image..
ok...YUM!


No comments: